Beta-reading with analysis of storyline, world-building, characters and plot.
(LIMITED TIME OFFER: Currently offering a sample beta-read of 1000 words! This’ll help you decide if I’m the best beta-reader for you as well as get an understanding of how I construct my feedback!)
What is the role of a beta readers?
A beta reader is someone who reads through an initial manuscript giving general feedback on the readability of the story. This can be very useful for authors who have a first/second draft of their work but are unsure what direction to take next!
This service consists of:
- Comments/feedback after every chapter of your MS
- Annotations within the chapter, highlighting specific areas that need work, side comments of suggested way to improve (using track changes on Word).
- A full feedback report on key elements, such as: development of characters, world-building, progression of story, plot, pace, etc.
- General feedback on the readability of your MS.
Rate: $0.00095 per word, for series or multiple books depending on the word count the rate can be lowered!
If you’re interested please send me an email
( email@example.com) with the following:
- Subject of email ‘Beta-Reading Service’.
- Word count.
- Blurb, or if you don’t have one yet a summary.
If you have any queries or anything you are unsure about feel free to email me!
Thank you for considering me to Beta-Read!
Paid Promotional Post:
These are ideal for creating hype around a book launch, and just getting your book noticed by more people! I do NOT offer paid book reviews , if you’re simply looking for a book review, that’s a free service on my blog found here . However if you’re looking for a promotional package here is what I offer with this service:
- Author interview/guest post.
- Announcing/promoting a giveaway on the post.
- Links to purchase the book as well as other info will be included in each post.
If you’re interested please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- Subject of email ‘Paid Promotion’.
- Book launch date.