So I haven’t read a single book last month, and by the looks of it this month is heading the same direction… As a motivational thing I decided to post a Feb TBR, even if it’s like three books! Just so that I know that I have to write a wrap-up, which means I have to read something! It’s been a while since I’ve posted, and frankly I think you’re all bored of my excuses so I’m just going to get on with the post!
I’ve actually received quite a few review books over the past month and some I’m REALLY excited for! Instead of making a haul I’m just going to list a few of them below:
- Wayfarer by Alexander Bracken (I still can’t believe I have a copy of this and haven’t read it yet!)
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin (If you’ve been following me for a while you know I LOVED Wolf by Wolf so I can’t wait to start this!).
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I’ve heard quite a lot about this one so I’m interested to how it weighs up to the hype!)
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles. This is one I started last month, it’s actually quite good! But I think because I’m in a bit of a slump, this historical fiction is a little slow paced, taking me longer to get through it.
So for Feb here’s my TBR:
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
- Rarity of the Hollow by Robert Eggleton.
- The Crystal Crux by A.M Werner
In completely unrelated news, Hamilton is coming to London and guess who got tickets! That had to be one of the most stressful experiences of my life! I knew Hamilton was quite popular in the US but I honestly underestimated their fan base in the UK, because trying to get tickets was CRAZY. Also they introduced this system, to prevent people from buying bulk tickets and reselling them. So when you buy seats, you don’t actually get admission tickets. Instead you’re asked to bring the card you paid with on the day, and you’ll be issued tickets literally right before you go in! No one probably even cares about this, but I thought it was so smart!
Anyways, thank you for bearing with me during this hiatus! I’m thinking of having a series of guest posts, I’ve always wanted to host one but just wasn’t sure if people would be interested enough to take part! Let me know in the comments if you would consider guest posting on my blog! Depending on the response, I might start organising one!